- Capital of 100 million euros
- Casting and melting of complex objects
- Real estate and hotels
- Network of African companies
- Production of diesel or dual fuel engines and turbo chargers
- Vehicle sales
- Electrical systems
- Capital increase Ogepar to bring it to 100 MEUR
The capital of our holding company was increased to 100 million euros. The capital increase took place through the contribution in kind of the companies Procoki and Kadimat for an amount of 40,609,000 euros and through the incorporation of the retained earnings and part of the legal reserves for an amount of 9,391,000 euros. The […]
- Transfer of Ogepar’s headquarters to Ghent (Belgium)
The head office of the Group leaves Luxembourg to settle in Ghent (Belgium). This transfer is made according to the rules of legal continuity as a legal entity under Belgian law. The address of our holding is now : Wiedauwkaai 43, 9000 Ghent (Belgium).
- Purchase of ‘Société Immobilière de Haltinne sa’
Elais Immo bvba bought all 84,000 shares of ‘Société Immobilière de Haltinne sa’. By taking over this company, our Group acquires an area of 245 hectares in Condroz (Belgium), divided in cultivated land, meadows, ponds and woods. The estate also includes a set of real estate.
- The Group holds 100% of Ivoiremotor’s shares
Ogepar bought 43,970 shares of Ivoiremotor. The Group now holds 100% of the Ivorian subsidiary’s shares: 65% that Ogepar holds directly and 35% through the subsidiary ABC.