- Capital of 100 million euros
- Casting and melting of complex objects
- Real estate and hotels
- Network of African companies
- Production of diesel or dual fuel engines and turbo chargers
- Vehicle sales
- Electrical systems
- Launch of the EVOLVE 20EV23
In early September, Anglo Belgian Corporation (ABC) launched the 2nd engine type in the EVOLVE Series: the 20EV23. With the introduction of the new EVOLVE 20EV23, our subsidiary opens a new route towards a green future for maritime transportation and navy applications. The 20EV23 is the first multi-fuel medium speed engine to face the transition […]
- Anglo Belgian Corporation acquires E. Van Wingen
Both companies – innovative players in the field of engines that work on renewable fuels such as hydrogen and methanol – are paving the way for the energy transition, a theme that will be a hot topic in the years to come and will ensure growth in the activities. In this acquisition, synergies and complementarity […]
- Strengthening the equity of our foundries
The share capital of Focast Lüneburg was increased by 3 million euros and the one of Focast Châteaubriant by 3.097.000 EUR. This influx of fresh money was decided to support our two subsidiaries in their investment process aimed at modernizing their production units.
- ABC launches its new range of multifuel engines
At Europort in Rotterdam, ABC unveiled the first member of its new product family: a compact and powerful 4-cylinders medium speed engine, capable of operating with both traditional fuels and those of the future.