- Capital of 100 million euros
- Casting and melting of complex objects
- Real estate and hotels
- Network of African companies
- Production of diesel or dual fuel engines and turbo chargers
- Vehicle sales
- Electrical systems
- Anglo Belgian Corporation acquires E. Van Wingen
Both companies – innovative players in the field of engines that work on renewable fuels such as hydrogen and methanol – are paving the way for the energy transition, a theme that will be a hot topic in the years to come and will ensure growth in the activities. In this acquisition, synergies and complementarity […]
- Strengthening the equity of our foundries
The share capital of Focast Lüneburg was increased by 3 million euros and the one of Focast Châteaubriant by 3.097.000 EUR. This influx of fresh money was decided to support our two subsidiaries in their investment process aimed at modernizing their production units.
- ABC launches its new range of multifuel engines
At Europort in Rotterdam, ABC unveiled the first member of its new product family: a compact and powerful 4-cylinders medium speed engine, capable of operating with both traditional fuels and those of the future.
- Pegard Hotel, a hotel in a 3-star factory
Pegard hotel will open its doors on Friday October 1st. Its special feature is that it occupies part of the premises of Pegard Productics, our factory still active in the field of precision machining and this for almost a century.