- Kapitaal van 50 miljoen euro
- Gieten en smelten van complexe objecten
- Vastgoed en hotels
- Netwerk van Afrikaanse bedrijven
- Productie van diesel- of dual-fuelmotoren en turbo-opladers
- Verkoop van voertuigen
- Elektrische installaties
- Transfer of Ogepar’s headquarters to Ghent (Belgium)
The head office of the Group leaves Luxembourg to settle in Ghent (Belgium). This transfer is made according to the rules of legal continuity as a legal entity under Belgian law. The address of our holding is now : Wiedauwkaai 43, 9000 Ghent (Belgium).
- Purchase of ‘Société Immobilière de Haltinne sa’
Elaïs Immo bvba bought all 84,000 shares of ‘Société Immobilière de Haltinne sa’. By taking over this company, our Group acquires an area of 245 hectares in Condroz (Belgium), divided in cultivated land, meadows, ponds and woods. The estate also includes a set of real estate.
- The Group holds 100% of Ivoiremotor’s shares
Ogepar bought 43,970 shares of Ivoiremotor. The Group now holds 100% of the Ivorian subsidiary’s shares: 65% that Ogepar holds directly and 35% through the subsidiary ABC.
- Inauguration of a new wing of 30 rooms at Elais Kinshasa
On Thursday, April 7, 2019, the subsidiary C.F.E. inaugurated a new wing for its hotel Elaïs Kinshasa. This extension increases the hotel’s capacity from 48 to 78 rooms thanks to 17 new executive rooms and 13 new deluxe apartments. It also hosts a modern and professional laundry. The new wing will be less greedy in […]