- Share capital of 50 million euros
- Producing complex castings
- Real estate and hotels
- Network of African companies
- Production of diesel or dual fuel engines and turbo-chargers
- Sale of vehicles
- Electrical installations
- ABC wins first place in the East Flanders (BE) Gazelles of TRENDS magazine
ANGLO BELGIAN CORPORATION (ABC) wins first place in the East Flanders (BE) Gazelles of TRENDS magazine. This award recognizes the company that has shown the strongest growth in turnover, added value and personnel over the last 5 years.
- Creation of the company be Hydro
Our subsidiary ABC and the company CMB each contributed 50% to the capital of the newly created company be Hydro bvba. be Hydro aims to develop and commercialize dual-fuel diesel + hydrogen engines, as well as mono-fuel hydrogen engines. Hydrogen has the potential to play an important role in the energy transition: converting green energy […]
- Luitpoldhütte GmbH inaugurates two new induction furnaces
During an official ceremony, in the presence of the mayor of Amberg, distinguished guests, as well as the shareholders and all employees of LH, two new induction furnaces were inaugurated at Luitpoldhütte GmbH.
- Ogepar is pleased to announce the acquisition of the cast iron foundry of Lüneburg, Germany
Focast Lüneburg, previously known as Lüneburger Eisenwerk GmbH (LEW), is known for its job production, and small to medium series of core-intensive and technically demanding grey and nodular cast iron. With its three production lines and batch sizes from one to a few hundred castings, it serves customers in diverse industries like machine building, machine […]