- Share capital of 50 million euros
- Producing complex castings
- Real estate and hotels
- Network of African companies
- Production of diesel or dual fuel engines and turbo-chargers
- Sale of vehicles
- Electrical installations
- Luitpoldhütte GmbH inaugurates two new induction furnaces
During an official ceremony, in the presence of the mayor of Amberg, distinguished guests, as well as the shareholders and all employees of LH, two new induction furnaces were inaugurated at Luitpoldhütte GmbH.
- Ogepar is pleased to announce the acquisition of the cast iron foundry of Lüneburg, Germany
Focast Lüneburg, previously known as Lüneburger Eisenwerk GmbH (LEW), is known for its job production, and small to medium series of core-intensive and technically demanding grey and nodular cast iron. With its three production lines and batch sizes from one to a few hundred castings, it serves customers in diverse industries like machine building, machine […]
- Focast Châteaubriant joins the Focast holding
To consolidate our French foundry companies under the same legal entity, Focast Holding, which is 100% owned by Ogepar, took over Focast Châteaubriant. Focast Holding now has two foundries: Focast Saint-Dizier for parts ranging in weight from 50 to 360 kg and Focast Châteaubriant for parts ranging in weight from 100 to 9000 kg.
- The capital of Anglo Belgian Corporation (ABC) is raised to 70 MEUR
The share capital of our subsidiary Anglo Belgian Corporation (ABC) has been increased to seventy million euros. The operation was carried out in two stages: by contribution in cash (5 MEUR) with creation of 2.975 new shares and by incorporation of the reserves (51,2 MEUR) without creation of new shares.