Careers is what our group Ogepar likes to reinforce itself with. People who are passionate, sociable and eager to improve their skills, hungry for more experience.
The main characteristics of our employees and careers are :
- Dynamic, flexible, ambitious and autonomous
- Good interpersonal, technical or management skills
- Open-minded to the world and its complexity
- Speaking at least two languages out of French, Dutch or English.
Are you looking to reinforce an international company, with strong opportunities for career development? If you recognise yourself in these different features, check out our job openings below, or feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Career Technical director
ABC Sodimel is part of the Belgian group Ogepar and is a growing company whose main activities are:
- Contracting / project management of large infrastructure projects in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
- Study, management and realization of projects mainly in the field of energy, medium voltage and low voltage distribution, hydropower plants, low current electricity, …
As part of our growth, we are looking for a technical director based in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of Congo). In time, the technical director can also assume the role of general manager.
- You are responsible for the organization and day-to-day management of the company, in the field of energy management and reporting to the other members of the board within the group.
- You manage a team of 60 employees.
- You introduce new ideas with knowledge and motivation, in order to improve projects.
- You use your technical, organizational and commercial skills to work out a strategy.
- You consult this strategy with the other companies within the group.
- You received technical training and can rely on your professional experience. This makes it quick and effective to provide solutions to problems that may arise in various projects. The tasks also include the planning and cost management of each project.
- You unite your team of 60 people to pool efforts towards the common interest.
The main areas of activity of the projects are:
- Electricity distribution: medium and high voltage networks, low voltage networks, transformer stations, distribution stations.
- Electricity production: thermal power station, hydropower station, hybrid power station.
Average size of projects:
- From 0.5 to 5 million € per project
- On average 5 current projects.
- Managing project, administrative and commercial teams
- Organization and monitoring of procedures
- Provide technical solutions
- Coordination of purchasing and logistics
- Negotiations and monitoring of subcontractors
- Budget and financial monitoring of projects
- Commercial prospecting
- Analysis of specifications
- Preparing tender files
- Management of medium and long term planning
- Consult with the other companies within the group
- Preferably training as a civil or industrial engineer (Technical knowledge in the field of turbines, electricity, electromechanics)
- Editorial capabilities
- You are the engine of the company and you demonstrate excellent leadership skills
- Result-oriented, from planning and budget to solution
- Sense of entrepreneurship
- You have negotiation and commercial skills and are customer-oriented
- Organizational sense, managing multiple tasks and projects is one of your strong qualities
- Knowledge of French and English, Dutch knowledge is a plus
Do you recognize yourself in the above description and are you interested in having your experience and dynamism contribute to a growing group and company? Please send your CV and cover letter to the attention of Mr. Emmanuel Froidbise, , director of ABC SODIMEL, at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org